Project L.I.F.T. – Progress Reports
How is Project L.I.F.T. doing? Great question!
We are constantly evaluating ourselves and our schools to ensure we are doing everything to provide an excellent education for EVERY child.
To follow our progress, use the links below to access evaluations prepared by an organization called Research for Action:
- Year One Report of the 2012-13 School Year (Released April 18, 2014)
- Year Two Report of the 2013-14 School Year (Released Oct. 31, 2014)
- Year Three Report of the 2014-2015 School Year (Released Jan. 2016)
- Year Four Report (Part One) of the 2015-2016 School Year (Released Nov. 2016); Year Four Executive Summary
- Year Four Student Outcomes Memo (Part Two) of the 2015-2016 School Year (Released Jan. 2017); Year Four Student Outcomes Memo Executive Summary
We are eager to share OUR STORY with you in a report from Public Impact. Read “Early Lessons from a Public-Private Education Turnaround Initiative.” There are two versions for your convenience.
Thanks for your interest in Project L.I.F.T., and for your support.